Waffles Keto Breakfast Low Carb
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Quantity: 4 Servings
319 calories per serving
- A teaspoon of extract of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of butter (prefer melted)
- Large sized eggs (four in number)
- 1 tbsp erythritol (not compulsory)
- 4 oz cream cheese ½ block
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- All ingredients should be put into a blender. Do not stop blending until the mixture is smooth and fine.
- Lubricate the surface of the waffle iron with butter.
- Pour batter into the lubricated waffle iron taking note of the size and dimension.
- Cook all the batter until there is a noticeable change in colour.
- A grill pan can be used in place of a waffle maker.
- Though the waffles will not have the same shape and edges as the ones made by the waffle maker, worry not! Your waffles will still turn out crispy and lovely! So once again, enjoy!
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!
Julia T. · 17 January 2020 at 4:35 pm
Amazing recipe i love this one! 5 stars