Once upon a time, in a small village nestled in the heart of India, there lived a talented chef named Aanya. Aanya was known throughout the region for her culinary skills, especially her mastery of traditional Indian dishes. However, there was one dish that held a special place in her heart – Palak Paneer.
One day, as the aroma of spices wafted through the air, Aanya decided to create the perfect Palak Paneer. She set out to the local market, carefully selecting the freshest spinach leaves, aromatic spices, and the finest paneer available. As she gathered her ingredients, the villagers couldn’t help but marvel at the anticipation of another one of Aanya’s culinary delights.
In her cozy kitchen, Aanya began the meticulous process of crafting the Palak Paneer. She chopped the spinach with precision, creating a vibrant green bed of goodness. The paneer, a soft and crumbly cheese, awaited its transformation into a delectable companion for the spinach.
As the spices danced in the pan, releasing their rich fragrance, Aanya poured her heart into the dish. She stirred the pot with a wooden ladle, each swirl representing years of tradition and culinary expertise passed down through generations. The kitchen became a sanctuary of flavors, where the past and the present intertwined in a symphony of taste.
The villagers, drawn by the irresistible aroma, gathered around Aanya’s home. As the Palak Paneer simmered to perfection, Aanya decided to share her culinary magic with the community. The fragrance of cumin, coriander, and garam masala filled the air, creating a sense of unity among the villagers.
As the first bite touched their lips, the villagers were transported to a world of exquisite flavors. The creamy texture of the paneer melded seamlessly with the earthy richness of the spinach. Each bite told a story of tradition, love, and the essence of Indian culinary heritage.
A healthy combination of spinach and cheese with an unforgettable taste directly from india.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
279 calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon Fenugreek leaves
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1 cup Tomatoes (Copped in square)
- Two Tablespoon chopped Garlic
- One cup of chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon of Green chillie powder
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Cumin seeds
- Start by removing the stems from the spinach leaves.
- Put some oil into a frying pan and put it to medium heat.
- Put the spinach leaves with the green chilies powder into the pan and cook them for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Leave it to cool down until the next step.
- Start heating some oil again into an empty frying pan and fry the cloves, cumin seeds, cardamoms and the cinnamon until it starts to sizzle.
- After that, add the chopped onions with garlic and fry them until they turn yellow-brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan with some salt and pepper for about 4 minutes or until they become mushy.
- For the next step, add 1 cup of water, the garam masala and the fenugreek seeds to the mixture. You should cook it until it becomes thicker.
- After doing this, lower the heat and then put the spinach into the frying pan. Start mixing it with a spoon and then add the cottage cheese.
- Keep mixing it for 1 or 2 minutes and serve hot.