Taditional Palak Paneer Indian Dish
A healthy combination of spinach and cheese with an unforgettable taste directly from india.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
279 calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon Fenugreek leaves
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1 cup Tomatoes (Copped in square)
- Two Tablespoon chopped Garlic
- One cup chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon of Green chillies powder
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Cumin seeds
- Start by removing the stems from the spinach leaves.
- Put some oil into a frying pan and put it to medium heat.
- Put the spinach leaves with the green chilies powder into the pan and cook them for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Leave it to cool down until the next step.
- Start heating some oil again into an empty frying pan and fry the cloves, cumin seeds, cardamoms and the cinnamon until it starts to sizzle.
- After that, add the chopped onions with garlic and fry them until they turn yellow-brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan with some salt and pepper for about 4 minutes or until they becomes mushy.
- For the next step, add 1 cup of water, the garam masala and the fenugreek seeds to the mixture. You should cook it until it become thicker.
- After doing this, lower the heat and them put the spinach into the frying pan. Start mixing it with a spoon and then add the cottage cheese.
- Keep mixing it for 1 or 2 minutes and serve hot.