Homemade Matahambre - Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Hours
Quantity: 8 Servings
367 calories per serving
- 1 kg. of beef slaughter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. ground pepper
- 3 hard eggs in 1/4
- 1 red pepper cut into medium strips
- 1 green pepper cut into medium strips
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the meet leaving it flat.
- In a bowl integrate the olive, parsley, cilantro salt, pepper and ground pepper with the help of a brush add part of this mix on the meet covering the surface.
- Put the hard-boiled eggs and pepper strips at different intervals repeating this preparation 3 times.
- Carefully start rolling by pressing and adjusting the sides. If possible, tie with kitchen thread to ensure that no filling is lost during cooking, cover well with aluminum foil.
- Take it to a baking dish, cover half with water and bring to the oven until the water starts to boil.
- Lower the heat to a minimum and continue cooking for 1.30 to 2h.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].