Homemade Matahambre - Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Hours
Quantity: 8 Servings
367 calories per serving
- 1 kg. of beef slaughter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. ground pepper
- 3 hard eggs in 1/4
- 1 red pepper cut into medium strips
- 1 green pepper cut into medium strips
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the meet leaving it flat.
- In a bowl integrate the olive, parsley, cilantro salt, pepper and ground pepper with the help of a brush add part of this mix on the meet covering the surface.
- Put the hard-boiled eggs and pepper strips at different intervals repeating this preparation 3 times.
- Carefully start rolling by pressing and adjusting the sides. If possible, tie with kitchen thread to ensure that no filling is lost during cooking, cover well with aluminum foil.
- Take it to a baking dish, cover half with water and bring to the oven until the water starts to boil.
- Lower the heat to a minimum and continue cooking for 1.30 to 2h.