Delicious Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
This homemade recipe is simply delicious. Peanut butter cookies are the favorites of my friends and family.
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
- Start by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Make small balls about 1 inch in diameter with your hands.
Spread the balls on a baking sheet without bringing them too close.
- With a fork, mash the balls so that they look like a disc. If your mixture sticks too much, wet your fork with water.
- You can sprinkle sugar over the cookies if you wish.
- Put the baking sheet with the cookies in the oven for about 20 minutes or until it browns a little, but not too much.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before enjoying them.