Spicy Grilled Chicken Breast
Everyone’s a fan of chicken and if this healthy, lean meat is a regular option in your diet, you’ll know that nothing gets chicken more tender than grilling it. Add to that some spice to enhance the flavor and you’ve got a winning recipe!
These delicious chicken breasts can be sliced into strips and mixed into a healthy green salad, served as an entrée or even paired up with steamed or baked vegetables!
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
240 calories per serving
- 30g (2,5tbsp) paprika
- 25g (2 tbsp) garlic powder
- 12g (1 tbsp) salt
- 12g (1 tbsp) onion powder
- 12g (1 tbsp) dried thyme
- 12g (1 tbsp) ground cayenne pepper
- 12g (1 tbsp) ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Mix together all the dried ingredients in a Tupperware bowl. You’ll only need to use about 3 tablespoons of the mixture for this recipe, so put the lid on that Tupperware bowl and save the rest of the seasoning for any future recipe involving fish, veggies or red meats.
- Preheat the grill to 375ºF. While it’s heating up, cover the chicken breasts with 3 tablespoons of the seasoning mixture. Make sure both sides of the chicken breasts are properly covered by rubbing it onto the meat.
- Use olive oil to rub onto the chicken breasts, which helps to keep the spices on the meat and not the grill. Lightly oil the grill grate and grill the chicken breasts for 7 minutes on each side. When the juices run clear, your spicy grilled chicken breasts are ready to eat.