Basic Crepes with Red or Blue Berries
This is by far the most delicious breakfast you can do at home. Only a few ingredients but it’s so good and tasty. Better than the restaurant!
Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Total time: 15 minutes Quantity: 6 servings 211 calories per serving
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- A little bit of butter or oil for the non-stick pan
- ½ cup of berries (strawberries, blueberries or raspberries)
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
Instructions step by step
- Start by mixing the flour and the sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add the egg and whisk it with the flour and sugar. Slowly put the milk into the bowl while beating a lot so it gets mixed well without any lumps.
- After that, you can add the vanilla extract and keep beating until it is well mixed.
- Take a non-stick pan and put the flame on medium. Heat a little bit of butter or oil and when it’s melted, put some crepe mixture (a bit less than 1/2 cup of the mixture) into the non-stick pan and make sure to spread it by tilting it.
- When the edge of the crepe peel off and it starts to look a little bit brown, it is time to flip it and let it cook a little longer.
- Put the crepe into a plate and redo the steps for each other crepe. This recipe should for about 5 to 6 crepes. It depends on the size of the crepes.
- Include the berries on the crepes and roll it like on the picture.
- You can add some sugar powder or maple syrup on it if you prefer.
- Enjoy your meal!