Super Sandwich with Smoked Salmon - Keto Recipes
Prep Time: 7 Minutes Cook Time: 13 Minutes Quantity: 2 Servings 317 calories per serving
- Lemon (juice only)
- 1 tablespoon of cream (heavy)
- 4 oz almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 4 ounces of cheese spread (full fat cream)
- 2 tbsp red onion
- Temperature of the oven should be raised to around 350°F.
- Get all of the flour inside a medium sized bowl. Mix up the cheese, cayenne pepper, and baking powder before mixing them.
- Have another bowl ready and to this second bowl, break and whisk the egg. You wouldn’t need everything so you can take out a little portion.
- Take the first bowl and make a hole in the flour and cheese. Pour the egg and blend the mixture.
- Get in the cream and then proceed to stir.
- Take out a part of the solidified mixture and lay it on a baking sheet
- Put it in the oven until it cooks well. After this, bring it out and allow the temperature to drop before diving each part into two.
- Time to make the sandwich! Make sure you put leaves, salmon, and introduce cream cheese and lemon. Add cream cheese, leaves and salmon.
- When it is time to eat, put your cream cheese in a little bowl or plate. Leaves, cloud biscuit and lemon wedge should also be introduced.
Gather the whole family together!