Super Sandwich with Smoked Salmon - Keto Recipes
Prep Time: 7 Minutes Cook Time: 13 Minutes Quantity: 2 Servings 317 calories per serving
- Lemon (juice only)
- 1 tablespoon of cream (heavy)
- 4 oz almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 4 ounces of cheese spread (full fat cream)
- 2 tbsp red onion
- Temperature of the oven should be raised to around 350°F.
- Get all of the flour inside a medium sized bowl. Mix up the cheese, cayenne pepper, and baking powder before mixing them.
- Have another bowl ready and to this second bowl, break and whisk the egg. You wouldn’t need everything so you can take out a little portion.
- Take the first bowl and make a hole in the flour and cheese. Pour the egg and blend the mixture.
- Get in the cream and then proceed to stir.
- Take out a part of the solidified mixture and lay it on a baking sheet
- Put it in the oven until it cooks well. After this, bring it out and allow the temperature to drop before diving each part into two.
- Time to make the sandwich! Make sure you put leaves, salmon, and introduce cream cheese and lemon. Add cream cheese, leaves and salmon.
- When it is time to eat, put your cream cheese in a little bowl or plate. Leaves, cloud biscuit and lemon wedge should also be introduced.
Gather the whole family together!
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].