Keto Mexican Cauliflower Rice
All our recipes have healthy fat, a good amount of protein and fewer carbs so that they can easily fit into your keto lifestyle. You might be doing the keto diet for healing or weight loss or maybe because you’re feeling like you need a cleanse from starch, these delectable low-carb keto recipes are worthy of being included in your monthly meal plan.
The ketogenic diet, in simple words, is a really low-carb diet. It’s also referred to as the low-carb high-fat diet or LCHF. Did these keto recipes make sticking to your diet a breeze? Which was your favourite recipe and why? Tell us in the comments section below!
This recipe is a one-pan wonder! This easy skillet meal is loved by children and adults alike. Plus, they won’t even notice it’s grain-free and low carb! Win-win!
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Quantity: 6 servings
352 calories per serving
- 1 ½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 12 ounces fresh cauliflower rice
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ¼ medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 9 tsp taco seasoning
- Place a large skillet over medium heat to brown the ground beef. Cook until it turns pink and adding pepper and onion. Continue to cook until it loses the pink colour before adding the taco seasnoning.
- Stir in the cauliflower rice and tomatoes and give it a good stir so that everything is combined. Add the broth and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low (or medium-low) and continue to cook for 8-10 minutes or until the rice softens.
- Sprinkle cheese and cover with a lid. Continue to cook for 2-4 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the heat and add your preferred toppings such as chopped cilantro, avocado or sour cream before serving.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Fiber: 2 g
Cholesterol: 96 mg
Fat: 21.71 g
Protein: 29.09 g
Carbohydrates: 7.04 g
All our recipes have healthy fat, a good amount of protein, and fewer carbs so that they can easily fit into your keto lifestyle.
Did these keto recipes make sticking to your diet a breeze? Which was your favorite recipe and why? Tell us in the comments section below!
Author Bio: Shristi Patni
Shristi is a content writer and owner of F and B Recipes. She enjoys writing about Intuitive Counseling and Spiritual Mind Treatment. Formerly the Chief Content Officer at Raletta, she is currently working on her second cookbook.
Gravatar ID: email@example.com
Social Media Handles: