Air Fried Chicken Fingers Recipe (Fiesta Version)
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Quantity: 6 Servings 477 calories per serving
- One cup of wheat flour
- One-fourth teaspoon of pepper
- Half a cup of buttermilk
- A pound of chicken breast (skinless and boneless preferred)
- Sour cream salsa
- One envelope taco seasoning
- Three cups of corn chips (use crushed ones)
- Make sure that you preheat the air fryer to around 400 degrees.
- Pound the chicken breast with the help of a meat mallet to around half an inch of thickness.
- Then proceed to cut them into one-inch thickness strips.
- In a glass bowl, whisk some amount of pepper and buttermilk.
- Then place the wheat flour in another glass bowl.
- Proceed to mix taco seasoning and corn chips in yet another bowl.
- Furthermore, dip your chicken into flour so as to coat both its sides.
- Dip it into the buttermilk mixture, then again into the chip mixture.
- Arrange the pieces in batches as mentioned before and spritz with a typical cooking spray.
- Cook until it turns goldish brown and make sure that the chicken is no longer pink.
- Repeat this procedure with remaining chicken pieces.
- Your dish is ready to be served.
- Serve this amazing dish with salsa / ranch dip.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].