Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
477 calories per serving
- One cup of wheat flour
- One-fourth teaspoon of pepper
- Half a cup of buttermilk
- A pound of chicken breast (skinless and boneless preferred)
- Sour cream salsa
- One envelope taco seasoning
- Three cups of corn chips (use crushed ones)
- Make sure that you preheat the air fryer to around 400 degrees.
- Pound the chicken breast with the help of a meat mallet to around half an inch of thickness.
- Then proceed to cut them into one-inch thickness strips.
- In a glass bowl, whisk some amount of pepper and buttermilk.
- Then place the wheat flour in another glass bowl.
- Proceed to mix taco seasoning and corn chips in yet another bowl.
- Furthermore, dip your chicken into flour so as to coat both its sides.
- Dip it into the buttermilk mixture, then again into the chip mixture.
- Arrange the pieces in batches as mentioned before and spritz with a typical cooking spray.
- Cook until it turns goldish brown and make sure that the chicken is no longer pink.
- Repeat this procedure with remaining chicken pieces.
- Your dish is ready to be served.
- Serve this amazing dish with salsa / ranch dip.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!