Top 7 Ways to Make Your Pregnancy Better
The mother is the most important person to the baby. The child’s health and development depend on the lifestyle that his mother leads. Her mood is also transmitted to the baby. Here are 7 ways to help a pregnant woman and her baby feel comfortable for all 9 months.
Eating right, the future mom will feel good and easier to tolerate toxicosis. It is better to give preference to the following products:
- Seasonal vegetables and fruits. They are rich in vitamins and fiber.
- Dairy products with a fat content of up to 5%. They are a source of calcium and protein.
- Whole-grain bread.
- Freshly squeezed juices (no more than 1 cup a day).
These foods should be limited or avoided altogether:
- Alcohol. The harm of alcohol is known to everyone. Even a glass of red wine can have a negative effect on the baby in the womb.
- Tropical fruits such as pineapple or mango. It is better to give them up, especially in the 1st trimester of pregnancy.
- Foods with a high sugar content.
- Fast foods. They give a huge number of calories and ruin the body.
- Strong tea or coffee. These drinks provoke rapid heartbeat. However, it is allowed to drink 1-2 cups of coffee or tea.
Stop Being Nervous
Positive emotions will affect the mood and health of the future mother, and therefore the baby. The baby also receives stress hormones, cortisol and adrenaline, through the umbilical cord. You need to try to eliminate stress, to react to trouble in a calm way. The most important thing now is to think about your baby.
There are many ways to combat stress. For example, you can try to meditate or learn breathing techniques. If you are looking for something more energetic, try playing at NZD online casino. Vivid characters and fun soundtracks will let you forget about everyday life.
Take a Walk in the Fresh Air
Breathe fresh air and move just necessary during pregnancy. Not for nothing they say: “Movement is life.” A quiet walk in the park or swimming is a great exercise that will make pregnant women feel better and prepare for the birth.
Pillow for Pregnant Women
A special elongated pillow will help you to sit comfortably and sleep soundly. Around the second trimester of pregnancy, when the belly begins to grow, women experience discomfort. Sleeping on the back is also problematic: it becomes difficult to breathe. A special pillow will help distribute the weight of the body and sleep will be much more comfortable.
At the end of the 2nd trimester, because of the growth of the abdomen, your back begins to hurt. You can buy a special bandage, which will relieve the load on the back and support the abdomen. Consult with your doctor before buying it.
Ideal shoes for pregnant women – with a flat sole or with a small heel. Uncomfortable shoes with a large heel will cause swelling, heaviness and fatigue.
Ask for Help
In late pregnancy, it’s difficult for a pregnant woman to bend over or perform the usual physical activity. There is no need to be ashamed to ask loved ones to help tie shoelaces or do some housework. The family environment sees how hard it is to perform these manipulations, so will not refuse to help the expectant mother.