Sweet and Spicy Picante Chicken Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Quantity: 8 Servings
491 calories per serving
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves of 4 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 16 ounces Picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Take a shallow qt. baking dish and grease it. Place the chicken in it.
- Add brown sugar, Picante sauce and mustard in a small bowl. Mix the ingredients well and pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Place the dish in the oven uncovered and bake it at 400 for 30-35 minutes until the thermometer reads 170.
- Serve it with rice or as you like.