Sheet-Pan Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Quantity: 8 Servings
512 calories per serving
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup thick breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (if you prefer another type of cheese similar to this one it will work too)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° and put some cooking spray in a baking pan dip chicken breasts in eggs and then into the crumb mixture. Put the chicken breasts into the baking pan, bake for around 10 minutes, and preheat the grill.
- Then remove the chicken from the oven, add the broccoli and cook for other 10 minutes. Once it is cooked, remove from the oven, spread the marinara on top and then put into the grill and spread some cheese.
- Cook for around 5 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and you can sprinkle some basil and extra pepper if you like.
- You can put on top of some rice cauliflower or even some quinoa and accompany the dish with garlic bread.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].