A Comprehensive Guide on Chemical Analysis Device
A biochemistry analyzer or chemistry analyzer is a device that measures a definite chemical constituent in body fluids using the photoelectric colorimetric method. It is a blood biochemical analyzer machine that detects the level of chemical components in the bloodstream and can help doctors assess liver function, kidney function, blood sugar and cholesterol, coagulation, electrolyte, and other conditions. Doctors use the analyzer equipment to diagnose and treat patients. The previously used massive benchtop clinical chemistry instruments have become lighter, more portable, and more accurate as innovation and engineering progress.
Principle of a Chemical Analyzer:
The chemistry analysis machine of the first generation is simply a spectrophotometer. Semi-automatic chemical analysis machines were slowly added later. Biochemical detectors are now entirely automated. The optical analysis tool is a fully automated chemistry/biochemistry analyzer.
The chemical analysis device is based on spectrophotometry, which is the preferential absorption of light by a material. Beer’s law still governs the operation of chemistry detectors.
Working of Chemical Analyzer:
- The monochromator converts the illumination source’s multiple color spectrum into monochromatic radiation.
- A colorimetric cell housing a sample fluid is illuminated by monochromatic light of a particular wavelength.
- The photoelectric transformer translates the emitted light into electrical signals, then processed by the signal processor unit.
- As per the operating mode set by the operator, the computer interprets, evaluates, analyses, and saves the measured data.
- Simultaneously, a printer produces the associated statistics.
- Finally, the cuvette used to measure each sample group is cleaned.
Advantages of Modern Chemical Analysis Equipments:
- Demands Smaller Blood Sample Size: A biochemical test requires only 100ul of body fluid to perform the test. Because this blood analysis machine includes a centrifuge, it is highly convenient to screen whole blood or plasma directly through the device. Children and senior citizens may find it easier to collect blood this way.
- Rapid Assessment: After sampling, the blood sample is immediately deposited into the analysis machine. Unlike older analyzers, this modern instrument’s technique eliminates the requirement to prepare the sample beforehand and also does not need the addition of dilution liquids. Results can be obtained in 12 minutes. The device also has a built-in thermal printer with several analyzers.
- High Accuracy Results: These new compact systems are extremely accurate because they use analytical concepts and optical measurement technologies. This ensures that the diagnostic test results are accurate. This biochemical testing equipment also includes a built-in quality control mechanism to improve the biochemical accuracy rate.
- Simple to Use: This completely automated portable biochemical analyzer eliminates the need to prepare samples beforehand or add dilutions. Test specialists do not have to be concerned about using complicated devices as this instrument is straightforward.
For on-site assessment, a completely automated chemical analyzer is the best bet. Using just 100ul of whole blood, plasma, or serum, can deliver a highly accurate, more accessible, and faster medical diagnosis. Built-in QR codes, centrifuges, real-time quality control, and cloud computing features of this modern equipment allow operators to make treatment decisions remotely. Thanks to this device, patients would not have to wait days for their test results because they would be produced automatically after 12 minutes.