When you need to snack on something, it’s very easy to just grab a packet of crisps, sweets or even a donut to fill the immediate hunger. A small snack might not seem like it will do much damage, but if you really want to live healthily, you need to control every little thing you eat. Starting with your mid-morning snack!
Preparation: 20 Minutes
Cooking time: 0 Minutes
Quantity: 2 servings
- 2 medium zucchini
- 125ml cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1 c. lump crab meat
- 1/2 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Slice the two zucchini into thin flat slices using a vegetable peeler. Place on a paper towel while you prepare the rest of the meal.
- Combine the cream cheese, hot sauce and lemon / lime juice in a bowl. Spread a thin layer of the mixture on each of the zucchini slices.
- Top the left side of each zucchini slice with a pinch of crab, carrot, avocado and then cucumber.
- Tightly roll up each packed zucchini slice from the left side and sprinkle the rolls with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Most useful kitchen tools on the market…