Zucchini Pasta with Chicken and Pistachios - Ketogenic Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
438 Calories Per Serving
For the Noodles:
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Olive oil
- A couple of cloves
- 2 pounds of zucchini
- ground cumin
For the Chicken:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper
- Chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- shelled pistachios
- Lemon juice
- Mint leaves
- 2 scallions
- Cut the zucchini into smaller parts.
- Put the noodles in a sieve, sprinkle the salt (not too much, now) and toss until the noodle strands are lightly coated.
- Set the sieve in the sink to drain for later use.
- It’s time for the Chicken! Pound it until it becomes smooth.
- Slice the pounded chicken into long strips.
- Pour the olive oil into a pan and apply substantial heat. When the oil gets heated, introduce the chicken and fry it till it cooks.
- Do not remove the chicken until the colour becomes brown.
- Aromatics are next. These give the food the tantalizing aroma that will have your neighbours knocking every 5 minutes!
- Slice the scallions till it becomes tiny. Do same to the pistachios and mint leaves and bring everything together in a bowl.
- Introduce the lemon juice and mix everything.
- Let’s get back to the noodles. Pour the olive oil inside of a medium sized bowl.
- Peel the garlic and dice it before introducing it into the oil.
- Pour the pepper and cumin into the garlic-oil mixture and mix very well.
- Rinse and dry the zucchini noodles ensuring no excess liquid content is left.
- Take the pan you used for the chicken back to the stove and apply more heat.
- Bring the damp zucchini noodles into the heated dry pan for about 3 minutes.
- Withdraw the noodles gradually and create space for the garlic oil.
- The garlic oil needs to blend with the noodles. So, stir it continuously until a homogenous mixture is achieved.
- Reduce the heat and bring in the chicken. Mix again.
- Now, it’s time to chow! Arm everyone with big spoons or forks and munch away!
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspapers. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialists, and physicians. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as a computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn every day. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at email@example.com.