Super-Duper Crispy Keto Sesame Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
314 calories per serving
- A pound of chicken thigh, preferably along with the bones and skin
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 ounces of flour of ground almonds
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 7 oz broccoli
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 3 oz heavy cream (double cream)
- 2 ounces of peppers that are thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 3 tbsp green onion (spring onion, sliced)
- Lime (juice only)
- Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C / Gas 6.
- Put pepper, almond flour, and sesame seeds into a bowl and mix them to form a homogenous mixture.
- Smash the egg into a different bowl and introduce cream before you start to whisk.
- Put all chicken thighs into the whisked egg and mixture of sesame and almond flour.
- Put all of the chicken’s thighs in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Boil or steam broccoli for some minutes.
- Remove chicken thighs from the oven and pour the sesame oil and soy mixture slowly and evenly. This is also known as drizzling.
- Your meal is ready. To get the best taste, sprinkle onions and red pepper and take it with lime.
- If you don’t want to eat immediately, put it in a refrigerator until it cools.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!
Debra · 4 February 2021 at 1:44 pm
This looks yummy but would appreciate knowing nutritional stats, especially number of carbs.