Super-Duper Crispy Keto Sesame Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
314 calories per serving
- A pound of chicken thigh, preferably along with the bones and skin
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 ounces of flour of ground almonds
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 7 oz broccoli
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 3 oz heavy cream (double cream)
- 2 ounces of peppers that are thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 3 tbsp green onion (spring onion, sliced)
- Lime (juice only)
- Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C / Gas 6.
- Put pepper, almond flour, and sesame seeds into a bowl and mix them to form a homogenous mixture.
- Smash the egg into a different bowl and introduce cream before you start to whisk.
- Put all chicken thighs into the whisked egg and mixture of sesame and almond flour.
- Put all of the chicken’s thighs in a microwave oven.
- Boil or steam broccoli for some minutes.
- Remove chicken thighs from the oven and pour the sesame oil and soy mixture slowly and evenly. This is also known as drizzling.
- Your meal is ready. To get the best taste, sprinkle onions and red pepper and take it with lime.
- If you don’t want to eat immediately, put it in a refrigerator until it cools.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].