Roasted Beef Rump with Chimichurri
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 70 Minutes
Quantity: 10 Servings
392 calories per serving
- 200 mL of virgin olive oil
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper (well grinded)
- One teaspoon of salt
- Two tablespoons of red-wine (sherry) vinegar
- One-fourth cup of lemon juice
- Two red chillies
- Two French shallots (chopped preferred)
- Two garlic cloves (chopped preferred)
- Half a cup of mint leaves (chopped preferred)
- One cup of cilantro (coriander) leaves
- Two cups of parsley (Italian) leaves
- One teaspoon of black pepper
- One teaspoon of brown sugar
- Two teaspoon chilli powder (ancho)
- One tablespoon of sea salt flakes
- One tablespoon of sweet paprika
The Main Constituent
- Two kilogram of beef rump
- Lemon Juice
- Mint leaves
- Coriander leaves
- As for the spicy rub, mix up all the ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Place the romped beef on a clean and hygienic surface.
- Then proceed to remove the fat using a knife by making use of the crosshatch pattern.
- You can cut deep but remember not to cut into the beef piece.
- Then take the spice rub and massage it deeply and all over the piece of meat.
- Then cover it up by making use of a clean plastic wrap and refrigerate for about two hours.
- As for the chimichurri, make sure that you mix these items and blend them together in a blender.
- While the blender is on, add the olive oil in a thin stream until it is completely mixed.
- Taste the mixture, and add or adjust the seasoning.
- Proceed to transferring the mixture to a small glass bowl, wrap the same with plastic and keep it in your refrigerator till required.
- Start heating up a barbecue (hooded) grill to a high heat level and grease the same with some oil.
- Then position the beef piece with keeping the fat side up.
- Cover the same and reduce the heat of the flame between low and medium.
- Then after it is cooked, transfer the beef to a clean platter and let it rest for about twenty-five minutes.
- Slices of the beef are ready to be served and devoured with sauce.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].