Pudding Croissant Recipes (Budín de medialunas) from Argentina
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Quantity: 10 Servings
503 calories per serving
- 6 croissants from the previous day
- 100 gr. of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50 gr. of butter
- 200 ml milk
- 200 ml of cream of milk
- 50 gr. of walnuts
- 100 gr. chocolate bar
Step by step:
- Boil cream and milk, add butter.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and add the cream with the milk.
- Cut the croissants in half by hand and dip them in the mixture of eggs and milk.
- Add chopped chocolate and nuts.
- Place on a mold and take to the oven at 160 º for 30 minutes in a water bath. Serve and enjoy!
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].