Indian Curry Potato Soup with Cashew Cream
An amazing potato soup directly from India, the spices and ingredients in this recipe is so delicious. You will want more of this tasty potato cashew cream.
Preparation: 20 Minutes
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
424 calories per serving
- 750 g small potatoes
- 2 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of cashew
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala (a mixture of spicy Indian spices that are less free of chili)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili peppers to taste
- 30 g butter
- 250 g whole-fat yogurt
- Fresh ginger
- 200 g spinach
- Fresh tinted leaves, 1/2 hot red bead, lemon pieces to serve
How to prepare the potato cream:
- Boil the potatoes in water for 10 minutes until tender and then dry.
- Fry the onion, cashew and salt in an oil pan and stir for 10 minutes.
- Put the garlic, spices, butter, and potatoes and stir for 10 minutes until the ingredients are mixed and take the properties of spices.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and add ginger, then put the mixture in the pan with a little water and stir for 5 minutes until the sauce acquires a thick texture.
- Then put it in curry sauce and potatoes.
- Put everything in a mixer until it becomes a cream.
- When serving, put on the dish the leaves of the curse and the hot bell with the delicious pieces of lemon.