Pancake Burrito Breakfast Recipe
Preparation: 3 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Quantity: 3 Burritos / Servings
580 calories per serving
- Ghee or organic butter for cooking the pancakes
- One-third cup of walnut meal / any nut meal you like
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of some (gluten-free recommended) baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 big eggs
- Half a pound nitrate-free (loose) breakfast pork sausage (use the cooked one)
- 4 scrambled eggs
Beat eggs, smoke paprika, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, walnut meal, coconut flour, and maple syrup in a metal bowl.
Use a 10-inch sized skillet to melt your butter up on a medium gas flame. Pour half cup of the batter and do make sure to swirl the pan around. Heat it for one to two minutes. Flip your pancake and continue heating for another thirty seconds. Do these four times.
Use the scrambled eggs and sausage to fill up the pancakes.
Wrap and Enjoy your burrito.