Oven-Baked Fish Fillet Recipe
Amazing dish directly from Nicaragua. This fish fillet with potatoes dishes is simply delicious. Not too long to prepare but you will love it!
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 40 Minutes
Total time: 45 Minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
368 calories per serving
- 2 fish fillets (any kind)
- 10 medium potatoes
- Olive oil
- Garlic and onion powder
- 3 lemons
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley (fresh or powder)
How to Prepare the Recipe
- Start by marinating the fish fillets with salt, pepper, and lemon. Reserve while preparing the potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 170 ° c (340 ° F).
- Cut the Potatoes slices mix it with olive oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, and parsley.
- We put the potatoes 15 minutes before the fish.
- After that, we turn the potatoes and place the fish on the potatoes, cover with aluminum foil and let it cook for 20 more minutes.
- Remove the foil and leave 5 more minutes with the oven at the same temperature.
- To place; we serve the potatoes with the fish to the side and we put fresh cilantro finely cut and a little more lemon juice on it.
- And you will be ready to eat. You can accompany it with your favorite salad.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspapers. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialists, and physicians. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as a computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn every day. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.