Oven-Baked Fish Fillet Recipe
Amazing dish directly from Nicaragua. This fish fillet with potatoes dishes is simply delicious. Not too long to prepare but you will love it!
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 40 Minutes
Total time: 45 Minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
368 calories per serving
- 2 fish fillets (any kind)
- 10 medium potatoes
- Olive oil
- Garlic and onion powder
- 3 lemons
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley (fresh or powder)
How to Prepare the Recipe
- Start by marinating the fish fillets with salt, pepper, and lemon. Reserve while preparing the potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 170 ° c (340 ° F).
- Cut the Potatoes slices mix it with olive oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, and parsley.
- We put the potatoes 15 minutes before the fish.
- After that, we turn the potatoes and place the fish on the potatoes, cover with aluminum foil and let it cook for 20 more minutes.
- Remove the foil and leave 5 more minutes with the oven at the same temperature.
- To place; we serve the potatoes with the fish to the side and we put fresh cilantro finely cut and a little more lemon juice on it.
- And you will be ready to eat. You can accompany it with your favorite salad.
Watch our suggested kitchen products.