Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
376 calories per serving
- 1/2 cup of cheese
- Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of tomatoes
- Heavy cream
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1½ pounds of chicken breasts
- Apply heat to the chicken until it cooks very well. This should be done in a skillet.
- Make sure the chicken is completely brown before taking it out.
- Mix and whisk the chicken broth, seasoning, cream, and garlic powder until it solidifies.
- Introduce the spinach and tomato into the mixture. Apply heat until it simmers.
- Bring back the chicken and serve the delicacy.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspapers. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialists, and physicians. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as a computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn every day. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at email@example.com.