Homemade Moroccan Chocolate & Peanut Butter Snacks Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Quantity: 12 Servings
411 calories per serving
- 400 gr milk chocolate
- 300 gr peanut butter
- 200 gr white chocolate
- Melt the chocolate (200 gr) in the microwave by placing it at an average temperature for 30 seconds.
- Remove it and mix it with 75 grams of peanut butter.
- Place in the mould and take it to the freezer for 5-10 minutes depending upon the power of your refrigerator.
- Mix 200 grams of white chocolate with 150 grams of peanut butter and place on the layer of previously refrigerated chocolate and bring back to the freezer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Mix the remaining 200 grams of chocolate with 75 grams more peanut butter and pour into the mould on the other previously refrigerated layers and leave for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove, cut into squares and it is ready to share!
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].