The best Locro Recipe from Argentina
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Quantity: 14 Servings
425 calories per serving
- 100 gr of pork roe
- 400 gr of pork legs
- 100 gr of salted bacon
- 1 kg of beef skirt or rib
- 3 red sausages
- 250 gr of pork breast
- 500 gr of white corn split
- 200 gr of aluvia beans
- 2 onions
- 3 scallions
- 3 leek
- 1 kg pumpkin
- chili pepper
- Sweet and spicy paprika
- Let the beans and corn soak 1 day before.
- Whiten the chick and the chopped leg 20 minutes in boiling water to degrease it. Cook the bacon cubes in a pot with oil for 5 minutes with the onions and the white part of the leek and the scallion onion.
- After 7 minutes, add the skin, the pork legs and the peeled red chorizo.
- Stir and cover with water until it boils.
- Then, add the beans and corn and cook for 60 to 90 minutes
- Then add the pork, the beef and squash cut into squares.
- Season with ground pepper, oregano, paprika, and cook for another 60 minutes.
- Serve and decorate with hot sauce and the green part of the scallion. For the hot sauce: in abundant olive oil, sauté onion and green with sweet and spicy paprika, and ground chili.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].