Indian Lamb Biryani - Healthy Recipe from India
One of the best dishes of lamb with rice and potatoes directly from India. The flavor in this biryani recipe will make you go to heaven.
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Quantity: 8 servings
489 calories per serving
- 1/2 kg fried cauliflower
- 3 potatoes, peeled, diced and fried
- 3 carrots, peeled and fried
- a cup of fried cashew
- A cup of sliced grilled almond
- 1 kg of lamb meat
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped with 4 crushed cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon biryani spices
- 3 cups cooked rice
- A little bit of oil
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 5 cardamom pods
- 2 bay leaves (laurus nobilis)
- Saffron soaked with rose water (optional)
How to prepare:
- Cook the lamb meat and add salt, pepper, cardamom, and bay leaf and leave them until cooked.
- In another bowl, squeeze a little oil and grill the onion and garlic until tender.
- After that, add the biryani spices and then add the lamb meat.
- Put the rice and fried vegetables over the lamb meat.
- Add a little meat soup after filtering from impurities over rice, vegetables as well as meat.
- Mix and cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour rose water and saffron and cover the pot again and leave for 5 minutes.
- Serve the dish and garnish with fried nuts.