Lamb Kebab Recipe
Kebabs are a delicacy which are loved by people all around the globe. A number of ‘kebabs’ have their origin in the Middle East and India. Today we are going to share with you an amazing recipe about how to make the famed ‘lamb kebab’. We hope that you enjoy this dish with your friends and family.
Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Total time: 20 minutes Quantity: 6 servings 478 calories per serving
- One-fourth tsp. of sumac (optional)
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp. mustard (yellow)
- 2 tsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- One Onion (large sized)
- Two pounds of loin chops of a lamb
- With the help of a sharp knife, separate the meat from the lamb’s bones and chop the meat to get similar sized pieces. Take these pieces into a bowl.
- Take the large onion and puree it with the assistance of a processor and mix it up with the lamb. Mix this mixture with hands to properly coat up the meat pieces.
- Let it marinate for around 12 hours.
- Mix this mixture up again before you cook the lamb kebab.
- Tenderize the meat with the help of ‘skewers’ (preferably metal). Keep doing this on the meat all throughout.
- Salt the marinated meat before you go ahead to place it on the grill. Heat the meat for about 6-8 minutes on each of its sides.
- Look out for the meat to get darkened to check on whether it has been cooked.
- Remove from the grill when it is ready.
- Your lamb kebab is now ready!
- Mix all of the ingredients.
- Your dressing is now ready to be served.