BBQ Ribs Instant Pot Recipe
Another great recipe with an instant pot or slow cooker. Those BBQ Ribs are so much tender and tasty than any other kind of ribs even from a restaurant.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours 20 minutes
Total time: 4 hours 40 minutes
Quantity: 6 servings
583 calories per serving
- three racks baby back ribs
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Two teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Two teaspoons of smoked paprika
- Two teaspoons of granulated garlic
- One tablespoon of ground mustard seeds
- One tablespoon off chili powder
- One-fourth cup of apple cider vinegar
- One-third cup of packed dark brown sugar
- Tomato paste- 6 ounce
- Take a bowl and add to it vinegar, brown sugar, tomato paste, chili powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, one and a half tablespoon salt and one teaspoon pepper.
- Whisk all the ingredients well to form one smooth and uniform paste.
- Cut the racks of ribs in two and put them in a slow cooker.
- Coat the ribs with the sauce using your hands properly on all sides.
- Cover the lid of the cooker and let it cook.
- Cook the ribs on low heat for around 4 hours until tender.
- Next, transfer the ribs to a baking sheet carefully. Cool the for a minimum of twenty minutes before proceeding any further.
- This is to keep the ribs in shape when they grill.
- Whisk the sauce in the cooker until its smooth.
- Keep one-fourth cup of the sauce to brush on the ribs and the rest can be used later at the time of serving.
- The sauce thickens as it cools so it can serve as a good dip.
- Take a grill or a grill pan according to your preference and availability.
- Oil the grills with very little oil.
- Place the ribs on the grill keeping them top-side down. Grill them for 3-5 minutes till they are lightly charred.
- Turn the side and brush it with the sauce.
- Now, grill this side the same way you did the other one.
- Serve immediately with the sauce and enjoy it.