Grilled Chicken with Cherry Sauce Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Quantity: 6 Servings 433 calories per serving
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves of 4 ounces each
- 1/2 cup cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Salt and pepper
- Beat the chicken using a meat mallet until it reduces to a thickness of 1/4 inches.
- Take a large skillet and add oil and chicken to it.
- Cook both the sides until the pink colour fades away over medium heat. This shall take around 5 minutes.
- Simultaneously take the cherry reserves and the ground allspice in a small bowl and heat them using a microwave.
- Serve the two together.