Green Chili Raita Recipe
Another great recipe of Raita, also known as yogurt with Indian flavors. The chilies and cumin make this dish so amazing.
While looking for salad options to equip your main course meals to look out for these succulent green chili Raita recipes to add a variety of flavors in your dishes. The great number of nutrients is just one of the added benefits to the tasty meal.
Preparation: 3 Minutes
Cooking time: 1 Minutes
Total time: 4 Minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
156 calories per serving
Ingredients for Green Chili Raita
- 1 cup of fresh curds or yogurt
- Half tsp sugar (can be skipped)
- 3 green chilies (hot preferable)
- Half tsp cumin powder (roasted)
- a pinch of salt
- a handful of coriander leaves (handpicked roughly)
How to prepare Green Chili Raita
- Chop the chilies into smaller pieces. Please note, if you prefer a little less heat you can also deseed the chilies.
- Toss them into a frying pan containing a single tbsp of oil. Roast and then set aside to let them cool.
- After, blend the chilies together with the yogurt, coriander leaves, and sugar.
- You would like to add the rest of the yogurt as well and grind for 30 seconds to acquire a smoothed Raita.
- Preferably, refrigerate the Raita for at least two hours before the final serve.
- This Green Chili Raita is spicy in contrast to other recipes that lighten up meals. So couple it with a mild mainstream meal, like pulao or kebabs to exude its flavor. If you’re a spice fiend you can even pair it up with biryani, chicken tikka or spicy curry.