Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Blue Cheese
This recipe of gnocchi with mushrooms is amazing, so delicious and easy to make. The blue cheese makes this recipe so special.
Preparation: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 18 minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
462 calories per serving
- 750g fresh gnocchi
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- blob of butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 500g white button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 150g creamy blue cheese
- fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Fill a large pot of water with water, salt, and pepper and bring to the boil. Cook the gnocchi until they float to the top. Remove from the water and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large frying pan and add the onion and mushrooms. Cook over high heat for 1 minute and then lower the heat and place a lid on the pan. Stir the mixture a few times and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and let the mixture cook for an additional 2 minutes, then add the gnocchi to the mixture. Cover with blobs of the blue cheese and garnish with parsley.