Easy Breakfast Crepe Recipe
Take a look at how it’s easy to prepare some amazing crepes. With 6 ingredients you will be able to create the most delicious breakfast in the world.
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
Total time: 20 Minutes
Quantity: 6 crepes
72 calories per serving
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of butter for cooking
How to prepare the crepes
- Start by mixing the flour and the sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add the egg and whisk it with the flour and sugar. Slowly put the milk into the bowl while beating a lot.
- After that, you can add the vanilla extract and keep beating until it is well mixed.
- Take a non-stick pan and put the flame on medium. Heat a little bit of butter and when it’s melted, put some crepe mixture (a bit less than 1/2 cup ) into the non-stick pan and make sure to spread it by tilting it.
- When the edge peel off and it starts to look a little bit brown, it is time to flip the crepe and let it cook a little longer.
- Put the crepe into a plate and redo the steps for each other crepe. This recipe should for about 5 to 6 crepes. It depends on the size of your non-stick pan.
- Those crepes will be delicious with some maple syrup and any berries you have.
- To make it looks better, you can put a little of sugar powder on the plate before serving.