Crepe Breakfast Burritos Recipe
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Quantity: 5 Crepes / Servings
510 calories per serving
- Softened butter
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml salt)
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) unbleached wide-ranging flour
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 1 egg
- Sour cream, to give taste
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated plain or yellow cheddar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml store-purchased salsa
- The meat of 2 spicy or mild Italian sausages
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until the batter is smooth and put it aside when done.
- Cook four to five crepes, one at a time with roughly 1/3 cup (75 ml) of batter each, in a 23-cm (9-inch) non-stick skillet evenly brushed with butter, until golden brown on each side. Stack the crepes on a plate and keep aside.
- Brown the onion in half of the oil in a saucepan. Put the sausage meat and sauté even as you are crumbling with a wooden spoon until golden brown. Put the salsa and cook for the next 3 minutes or until the juices have disappeared.
- Spread the sausage combination in the center of the crepes end-to-end. Make use of the cheese in order to sprinkle, then make sure that you fold both the sides of the crepes towards the near center that is above the filling.
- Brown the pancakes on both sides, two at a time, in the remaining oil, using a non-stick skillet.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].