Cream and Strawberry Crepes
This amazing version of cream & strawberry crepes is so good! You will fell in love with that recipe, many restaurants use it here in Canada.
Preparation: 7 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Total time: 17 minutes Quantity: 6 servings 240 calories per serving
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of butter for cooking
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 5 tbsp of milk (1 to 3.25% fat)
- 1 cup of strawberry
Instructions step by step
- We will start by making the crepe filling first.
- In a bowl, beat well the cream cheese, 1tbsp of sugar and the 5 tbsp of milk together until it looks smooth.
- Start by mixing the flour, baking powder, and the sugar in a medium bowl.
Add the egg and whisk it with the mixture. Slowly put the milk into the bowl while whisking a lot.
- After that, you can add the vanilla and keep whisking until it is well mixed.
- Take an anti-adhesive pan and put the flame on medium. Heat a little bit of butter and when it is all melted, put some crepe mixture into the frying pan and make sure to spread it by tilting it.
- When the edge peel of and it starts to look a little bit brown, it is time to flip the crepe and let it cook a little longer.
- Put the crepe into a plate and redo the steps for each other crepe. This recipe should fo about 5 to 6 crepes. It depends on the size of your frying pan.
- For each crepe, put the filling on top of it with some strawberry and then roll it.
- Those crepes will be amazing like this but you can add some maple syrup if you want.
- To make it looks better, you can put a little of sugar dust on the crepe before serving.