Soft Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
The best version of oatmeal cookies, this recipe will make everybody jealous. All my friends and family want to know this amazing recipe.
Preparation: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Quantity: 10 servings
190 calories per serving
- ½ 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tsp. almond essence
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or other flour
- 1 c. baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups oatmeal (quick oatmeal)
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Whisk the butter until it switches to cream.
- Add brown sugar and egg and beat well.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Form balls with a spoon on a dough table.
- Place on a buttered baking sheet (or parchment paper).
- Bake for 12 minutes (approximately).
- Enjoy the best oatmeal cookies.