Chocolate and Peanut Butter Keto-Bites Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Freeze Time: 1 Hour Quantity: 12 Servings 85 calories per serving
- Splash vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 a tablespoon of stevia
- 2 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 3 oz peanut butter
- 1 3/4 tbsp coconut flakes, unsweetened
- Almond flour (4 ounces)
- Get a bowl and add peanut butter, cacao, stevia, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- Introduce chia seeds with a little quantity of almond flour into the mixture and stir very well.
- Apply a little heat and add more coconut oil if the mixture isn’t moist.
- Put it in a tray.
- Put in the freezer so that it transforms from paste to solid.
- Cut into tiny bits and spread coconut oil so that the output will be white.
- Put it in the freezer until you are ready to consume it.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].