Chocolate and Peanut Butter Keto-Bites Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Freeze Time: 1 Hour Quantity: 12 Servings 85 calories per serving [ratings]
- Splash vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 a tablespoon of stevia
- 2 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 3 oz peanut butter
- 1 3/4 tbsp coconut flakes, unsweetened
- Almond flour (4 ounces)
- Get a bowl and add peanut butter, cacao, stevia, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- Introduce chia seeds with a little quantity of almond flour into the mixture and stir very well.
- Apply a little heat and add more coconut oil if the mixture isn’t moist.
- Put it in a tray.
- Put in the freezer so that it transforms from paste to solid.
- Cut into tiny bits and spread coconut oil so that the output will be white.
- Put it in the freezer until you are ready to consume it.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!