Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Quantity: 8 Servings 395 calories per serving [ratings]
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilis
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 10-1/2 ounces undiluted condensed cream of celery soup
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 8″ sized 10 flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- (Chopped tomatoes, sliced celery, shredded lettuce, sliced green onions, minced fresh cilantro, and additional cheddar cheese are optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix chicken, 1-3/4 cup shredded cheese, diced green chilis and tomatoes and both the sauces in a large bowl.
- Heat cream cheese, soup, dressing and the remaining shredded cheese in a small saucepan on low heat. Put off the heat after the cheese melts. This shall take around 5-10 minutes.
- Put 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture to one side of each tortilla. Roll the tortillas and place them in a greased dish with the seam upside down.
- Add sauce to the top of each tortilla.
- Put the dish, uncovered to bake.
- After 25-30 minutes, when the enchiladas are cooked through and the cheese melts, sprinkle some blue cheese and toppings of your choice.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!