Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Quantity: 8 Servings 395 calories per serving
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilis
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 10-1/2 ounces undiluted condensed cream of celery soup
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 8″ sized 10 flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- (Chopped tomatoes, sliced celery, shredded lettuce, sliced green onions, minced fresh cilantro, and additional cheddar cheese are optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix chicken, 1-3/4 cup shredded cheese, diced green chilis and tomatoes and both the sauces in a large bowl.
- Heat cream cheese, soup, dressing and the remaining shredded cheese in a small saucepan on low heat. Put off the heat after the cheese melts. This shall take around 5-10 minutes.
- Put 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture to one side of each tortilla. Roll the tortillas and place them in a greased dish with the seam upside down.
- Add sauce to the top of each tortilla.
- Put the dish, uncovered to bake.
- After 25-30 minutes, when the enchiladas are cooked through and the cheese melts, sprinkle some blue cheese and toppings of your choice.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].