Baked Apricot Chicken Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Quantity: 2 Servings
361 calories per serving
- Pinch ginger, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bone-in chicken breast half of 8 ounces
- 1 tablespoon Russian or French salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- Take a bowl and add in it the apricots and the salad dressing. You can also add ginger if you desire.
- Take a baking pan and grease it. Add in chicken, salt, and pepper to the pan.
- Pour in the apricot and salad mixture to this on the top and put it in the oven uncovered.
- Keep the oven at 350 and bake for 50-55 minutes until the chicken cooks completely.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].