Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Quantity: 2 Servings
361 calories per serving
- Pinch ginger, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bone-in chicken breast half of 8 ounces
- 1 tablespoon Russian or French salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- Take a bowl and add in it the apricots and the salad dressing. You can also add ginger if you desire.
- Take a baking pan and grease it. Add in chicken, salt, and pepper to the pan.
- Pour in the apricot and salad mixture to this on the top and put it in the oven uncovered.
- Keep the oven at 350 and bake for 50-55 minutes until the chicken cooks completely.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!