Apricot Chicken Tortillas or Tacos Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Quantity: 4 Servings
414 calories per serving
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 whole wheat tortillas of 8 inches each
- 1/3 cup prepared hummus
- Place a tortilla flat on a dish and cover it with hummus.
- Add cheese, chicken, peppers, and basil over it. Do these two steps with the rest of the tortillas as well.
- Now roll the tortilla and serve.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].