Indian Potato Flatbread Aloo Parathas Brata
This tasty recipe of Aloo Paratha is a potato stuffed flatbread that is a really popular dish in India. It mixes well with meats and vegetables.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minute
Total time: 35 minutes
Quantity: 4 serving
385 calories per serving
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour.
- Amount of water as needed.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric.
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil.
- 3/4 cup chopped ricotta cheese.
- 2 potatoes, boiled and mashed.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander.
- 3 teaspoon chopped green coriander.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
How to prepare the Aloo Parathas:
- Combine the dough amounts together until it is smooth.
- Divide the dough for about 5 equal balls and extend it as circular slices.
- Toast in a proper pan the amounts of filling over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Spread the filling on the dough slices and wrap it like a ball.
- Extend the dough balls with the pastry roll to become a loaf and a thickness of 1/2 cm.
- Toast the slices in a non-stick pan greased with butter.
- Offer the hot slices when they become golden on both sides.
- Mix all the filling ingredients and put them into the flatbread.
Most useful kitchen tools on the market…