THE 6 DIFFERENT TYPES OF HEALTH
Health, according to the World Health Organization, is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not just the absence of conditions or diseases.
This definition is the result of conceptual evolution since it emerged as a replacement for a notion that was held for a long time, which presumed that health was simply the absence of biological diseases.
From the fifties, the WHO revised that definition and finally replaced it with this new one, in which the notion of human well-being transcends the merely physical. The Pan American Health Organization then contributed one more fact: health also has to do with the environment surrounding the person.
APPROACHES TO HEALTH
What is health?
Physical activity helps reduce the risk of obesity, improves heart health, and prevents many diseases.
This has led to the creation of many different exercise programs for weight loss and maintaining health.
Due to their abundance and their complexity, however, choosing the right form of exercise is often a complex task.
Losing weight, on the other hand, is also a difficult subject and requires time, energy, and dedication to the goal.
- Pilates: It’s a friendly form of exercise for anyone who is now starting gymnastics, and can also be done at home. It includes exercises for flexibility, muscle strength, and endurance. It focuses on proper posture, torso strength, and balance, but also contributes to weight loss. A study found that Pilate’s exercises three times a week for 90 minutes each time help reduce waist circumference, abdomen, and circumference.
- Yoga: It helps in losing weight, as it not only reduces stress, it also burns calories. According to researchers, two 90-minute sessions each week can reduce waist circumference by 4 inches.
- Jogging or jogging: Both types of exercise help to lose weight and especially reduce belly fat (visceral fat) which is particularly dangerous as it surrounds vital organs and is linked to heart disease and diabetes.
- Bicycle: It is one of the most enjoyable forms of exercise, it improves insulin sensitivity and reduces the risk of heart disease, cancer, and premature death.
- Swimming: Research has found that those who swim three times a week for 60 minutes reduce body fat and other heart disease risk factors, such as high total cholesterol and triglycerides. Swimmers also have more flexibility than other people.
- Walking: It is the simplest exercise as it does not require effort, energy or equipment, but it does help with weight loss. A study showed that obese women who walked 50 to 70 minutes three times a week reduced body fat and waist circumference by almost three inches.
THE TYPES OF HEALTH
Physical health encompasses the general condition of the body in relation to disease and physical vigor. For a person to be considered healthy, he must have no disease and have a well-functioning metabolism.
A healthy childhood, genetics, and working conditions are some of the things that influence physical health. Physical health comprises the general condition of the body in relation to the physical and associated diseases. A person who has healthy physical health has no disease. Besides having a well-functioning metabolism. Beneficial habits, genetics, and good working conditions influence physical health.
- Eat right
- Check nutrient of what you eat
- Being sporty is great for obtaining a physical condition
- Make sure you consult a doctor for monthly tests
Most people when they hear about “Mental Health” think of “Mental Illness.” But mental health implies much more than the absence of mental illness. Mental health can be another definition of wellness.
Mentally healthy people understand that no one is perfect, that everyone has limits, and that you can’t be everything to everyone. They experience daily a range of emotions such as joy, love, satisfaction, sadness, anger, and frustration.
They are able to cope with the challenges and changes of daily life with balance and know how to seek help when they have difficulty coping with major conflicts, disturbances, traumas, or transitions in different life cycles.
A person’s Mental Health is related to how they respond to life’s demands and how they harmonize their desires, abilities, ambitions, ideas, and emotions.
TO KEEP YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IN DAY…
Keep positive feelings about yourself, others, and life;
– Accept yourself and others with their qualities and limitations
– Avoid alcohol, cigarettes and nonprescription medications
– Do not use drugs;
– Set aside time in your life for leisure, socializing with friends and family;
– Maintain good eating habits, sleep well and exercise regularly
Social health aims to enable individuals to behave, be influenced, talk, discuss, and live collectively in interpersonal relationships. Socially unhealthy people exhibit behaviors that are not much different than people with mental and emotional problems.
Social health brings a concern for societal changes. The health that involves your living day to day conditions. Keeping a social life is to have an air passing through your lungs.
Talk to your friends about your suffering. Share what you have in you to the close people. ‘Listen’, listening to people will bring more understanding of human psychology.
Faith heals! And now that’s what science says: a survey by the US National Institute of Health has stated that those who keep spirituality alive live 29 percent longer than those who do not practice spiritual health.
In addition, it has also been observed in these people that faith in a higher force has improved physical health in cases of stress, heart disease, depression, infertility, high blood pressure, and even some cancers.
Medicine no longer ignores the fact that spirituality has an impact on physical and emotional health. Faith makes us persist and move us towards a life with more purpose, more meaning, with a greater interconnection between all health, maintaining a unity. All this for what? So that we can be happier people! This is a constant search. And what can you do to preserve your spiritual health? Several small things, here are some tips:
Develop the capacity to be grateful: to life, your loved ones, your family, your work, your opportunity to be breathing, to be healthy, to have the means to seek what you desire, and above all, to be evolving. a little bit with each challenge. Gratitude opens the door to abundance and prosperity.
Communicate with the sacred
For many, it’s hard to know who is God. Who do I talk to? How do I speak? There are various beliefs and ways of feeling and visualizing a deity. This is very unique to each of you, so ideally you should seek inwardly for the divine form that makes the most sense to you. And talk to this sacred being. Speak, exchange, tell your fears, ask for help, and verbalize your insecurities. Supporting our weaknesses in a superior force and organizing our thoughts through communication, whether in thought or orality, is very good.
Spend a Moment of the Day to You
Many spiritual philosophies claim that when we silence, that when we think of ourselves, we access the sacred that lives in us. Meditating, we access the divine spark that we bring within us. Then start practicing meditation. Pack a few minutes of your day and take it out to focus on you. By muting the external, you will be able to hear more clearly the answers coming from the internal.
Give your best in your relationships
Love the other as yourself, says the sacred writing. Always give your best in your relationships. Treat people with affection, with care, with attention. A relationship is exchange and exchange is learning. Love is an exchange, anyway! After all, you can’t be fine if our equals aren’t fine. We are all one, in fact. That’s right: we are all part of a big one
- Have positive thinking and take risks when necessary;
- Perform relaxing spiritual cleansing rituals such as meditation, prayers, bathing, sympathies…;
- Believe in yourself more! Your intuition can be a great advisor;
- Connect to the universe. The energy of everything that exists is fantastic and brings great welfare. So: try to have a pet, travel when you can, walk barefoot in the grass, walk in parks, among other activities;
- Be grateful. Even if things are not what you would like, everything is part of a learning cycle;
- When you feel depressed or stressed, do something that relaxes you: listen to a song, take a break from the activity, and breathe deeply for 1 minute, anything that eases this emotional burden;
- Be patient! You will never find anyone who thinks of everything just like you, respects diverse opinions, and learns to listen to them even when they find it useless. You will go much further by understanding other people’s thinking
Environmental health is the process that evaluates, corrects, and controls environmental factors that can negatively influence people’s health. The main idea of environmental health is to control the risk factors for human life and health.
The organ establishing the potential risks is the Organization World Health Organization (WHO). It considers that there are three key factors that are a health threat: poverty, unreasonable use of natural resources, and an unsustainable economy.
Undoubtedly the benefits of environmental health on all of us will be unmeasurable.
- Helps in saving energy
- Minimize air pollution
- Reduce environmental pollution lower environmental issues
- Help to live in a cleaner and healthier environment. Makes a clean and neat environment for living
Emotional health or mental health is general psychological well-being. This includes how you feel about yourself, the quality of relationships, and the ability to control feelings and cope with difficulties.
Emotionally healthy people have control over their emotions and behavior. In addition, they are able to meet life’s challenges, build strong relationships, and recover from failures.
Good emotional health is not just the absence of mental health problems. Being mentally or emotionally healthy is much more than being free from depression, anxiety, or other psychological problems.
Why invest in our emotional health?
The skill should be how to learn to manage emotions. Lack of emotion regulation skills can lead to poor health, relationship difficulties, and mental health problems. Staying mentally and emotionally healthy helps us to face challenges, stresses, and failures.
It prepares us to do more tasks in daily life. A person who is mentally and emotionally healthy is able to make contact with himself and with other people and is able to face the challenges that life brings.
Bengaluru-based counselor Maulika Sharma says that “we have to face challenges, and we have to deal with people and things we don’t like. We try to control our situations when we only do things around us we can control our own interpretation. The more we are able to accept the challenges, the more mentally and emotionally we can become healthy “.
Tips for emotional health: how to improve emotional health
- To ignore
- Laugh at yourself
- to help others
- Look good
WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP HEALTHY ALL THOSE TYPES IN YOUR LIFE
Keeping a balance in life should be a healthy approach to all aspects of your life. Your mind at peace, body at the good physique, emotional heath controlled and you being a happy person.
A healthy lifestyle is the lifestyle of an individual with the goal of preventing disease and promoting health. A healthy lifestyle helps us fulfill our goals and objectives, successfully implement our plans, cope with difficulties, and if necessary, with tremendous overloads. Good health, supported and strengthened by the person himself, will allow him to live a long and full of joys life.
Health is an invaluable wealth of each person individually, and of society as a whole. When meeting and parting with people close to us, we always wish them good health, because this is the main condition for a full and happy life.
PERSONAL DEFINITION OF HEALTH
In many ways, there’s much more way to see the types of health. Physical health, social health, emotional health, spiritual health. All those concepts are the way our brain reacts to life and make us enjoy it.
The importance of health is crucial for our lifetime. Keep yourself in a good mood!
If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. – Elbert Hubbard