Strawberry Crepes Recipe - Restaurant Style
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
Quantity: 8 Crepes / Servings
425 calories per serving
- 2 cups thawed frozen sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- 3 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 big eggs
- 2 tablespoons of melted and cooled slightly butter
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Puree thawed the strawberries gently. You can surely be able to thaw them in your refrigerator for over a night and then use an immersion blender so as to puree them in the glass bowl. However, you can well thaw them in your microwave oven as well.
Then proceed to stir with some sugar, orange zest and freshly sliced organic strawberries. Serve the strawberry filling below the ambient room temperature.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender jar, then cover and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate the same overnight or just for a short duration of an hour before cooking. or simply strain out any of the lumps and make sure that you use them instantly.
- Heat a crepe pan or an 8-inch skillet under medium heat and coat lightly with cooking spray or butter. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the center of the skillet for each crepe, and instantaneously rotate the pan until the batter covers the underneath of the skillet in a thin layer.
Cook till it turns lightly brown in color and the top just starts to dry out. It takes about a minute. Proceed ahead to flip and cook for half a minute more.
- Repeat with the leftover batter. Stack those crepes that are finished up on a plate. (Put wax paper between crepes if they are sticking together). To keep the crepes warm until you are ready to serve, put them in a 200º oven.
- Fill up each of the crepes with some strawberry filling and just roll them up. You can then serve your crepes with whipped cream.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].