Pudding Croissant Recipes (Budín de medialunas) from Argentina
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Quantity: 10 Servings
503 calories per serving
- 6 croissants from the previous day
- 100 gr. of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50 gr. of butter
- 200 ml milk
- 200 ml of cream of milk
- 50 gr. of walnuts
- 100 gr. chocolate bar
Step by step:
- Boil cream and milk, add butter.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and add the cream with the milk.
- Cut the croissants in half by hand and dip them in the mixture of eggs and milk.
- Add chopped chocolate and nuts.
- Place on a mold and take to the oven at 160 º for 30 minutes in a water bath. Serve and enjoy!