Tasty Recipe of Palak Paneer – Indian Dishes
Though a lot of Indian recipes include paneer (Cottage Cheese), none are as famous as the classic Palak Paneer. A healthy combination of spinach and cheese with an unforgettable taste is what makes it a must-have dish. The Cheese is first chopped into cubes and then the spinach and remaining spices are added to make a tasty Palak Paneer. When done just enjoy it with a flatbread or Roti.
- Half tablespoon Fenugreek leaves
- Half tablespoon Garam Masala
- Half cup Tomatoes (Copped recommended)
- One Tablespoon Garlic paste
- One cup chopped onions
- Green chillies
- Two Tablespoons cooking oil
- Two cup spinach
- One cup of cottage cheese
Spices required for making Palak Paneer
- Cumin seeds
Procedure of making Palak Paneer:
- Pluck the fresh organic spinach leaves and throw away their stems since they may negatively affect the dish’s taste.
- Take some fresh and cool water in a container and then rinse the spinach leaves in order to clean them from any undesirable dust.
- Then start heating one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan. After doing this, take the green chilies and spinach leaves and fry these two together for 3-4 minutes.
- After the frying is done, allow the same to cool down in a proper manner.
- Heat up one and a half tablespoon of vegetable oil and fry cumin seeds, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon till they start to sizzle.
- After doing this, add the chopped onions and keep frying till the colour of them changes to golden yellow.
- Next up start frying the garlic paste till its raw smell is removed
- After this, take the tomatoes and salt to fry them till they become almost mushy
- Then add the garam masala and fenugreek seeds
- Pour approximately half a cup of water and keep cooking till the mixture gets thicker.
- After this, gently lower the stove flame and then add the spinach
- Take a spoon and mix it well till it begins to bubble
- Then you can add your cottage cheese and further mix well
Tadaa, your Palak Paneer is ready.
280 calories per serving.