Tasty Recipe of Palak Paneer – Indian Dishes
Though a lot of Indian recipes include paneer (Cottage Cheese), none are as famous as the classic Palak Paneer. A healthy combination of spinach and cheese with an unforgettable taste is what makes it a must-have dish. The Cheese is first chopped into cubes and then the spinach and remaining spices are added to make a tasty Palak Paneer. When done just enjoy it with a flatbread or Roti.
- Half tablespoon Fenugreek leaves
- Half tablespoon Garam Masala
- Half cup Tomatoes (Copped recommended)
- One Tablespoon Garlic paste
- One cup chopped onions
- Green chillies
- Two Tablespoons cooking oil
- Two cup spinach
- One cup of cottage cheese
Spices required for making Palak Paneer
- Cumin seeds
Procedure of making Palak Paneer:
- Pluck the fresh organic spinach leaves and throw away their stems since they may negatively affect the dish’s taste.
- Take some fresh and cool water in a container and then rinse the spinach leaves in order to clean them from any undesirable dust.
- Then start heating one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan. After doing this, take the green chilies and spinach leaves and fry these two together for 3-4 minutes.
- After the frying is done, allow the same to cool down in a proper manner.
- Heat up one and a half tablespoon of vegetable oil and fry cumin seeds, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon till they start to sizzle.
- After doing this, add the chopped onions and keep frying till the colour of them changes to golden yellow.
- Next up start frying the garlic paste till its raw smell is removed
- After this, take the tomatoes and salt to fry them till they become almost mushy
- Then add the garam masala and fenugreek seeds
- Pour approximately half a cup of water and keep cooking till the mixture gets thicker.
- After this, gently lower the stove flame and then add the spinach
- Take a spoon and mix it well till it begins to bubble
- Then you can add your cottage cheese and further mix well
Tadaa, your Palak Paneer is ready.
280 calories per serving.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].