Homemade Moroccan Chocolate & Peanut Butter Snacks Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Quantity: 12 Servings
411 calories per serving
- 400 gr milk chocolate
- 300 gr peanut butter
- 200 gr white chocolate
- Melt the chocolate (200 gr) in the microwave by placing it at an average temperature for 30 seconds.
- Remove it and mix it with 75 grams of peanut butter.
- Place in the mould and take it to the freezer for 5-10 minutes depending upon the power of your refrigerator.
- Mix 200 grams of white chocolate with 150 grams of peanut butter and place on the layer of previously refrigerated chocolate and bring back to the freezer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Mix the remaining 200 grams of chocolate with 75 grams more peanut butter and pour into the mould on the other previously refrigerated layers and leave for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove, cut into squares and it is ready to share!