Recipe of Broccoli cream made with milk
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 onion cut into cubes
- 3 cups broccoli cut into pieces (feet or head)
- Salt and pepper
- Spices to taste: parsley, oregano, garlic
Preparation 5 minutes
Cooking 15 minutes
Ready in 20 minutes
- Start by heating the butter and flour in a cauldron over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, start by cutting the vegetables.
- Then add chicken broth and milk.
- Add the chopped onion and broccoli and let it simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- You can add parsley, oregano or garlic as you wish.
- Mix everything in blender or robot.
- Serve hot or warm, a delicious recipe and so easy to make.
This recipe is just perfect with any kind of vegetable, it is easy to make a cream of vegetables, cream of celery or a cream of carrot made with milk.
Delicious broccoli cream recipe made with milk
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].