Recipe of Broccoli Cream Soup made with milk
This Broccoli soup cream is one of the best I made, the mix of ingredients is perfect.
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 onion cut into cubes
- 3 cups broccoli cut into pieces (feet or head)
- Salt and pepper
- Spices to taste: parsley, oregano, garlic
Preparation 5 minutes
Cooking 15 minutes
Ready in 20 minutes
- Start by heating the butter and flour in a cauldron over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, start by cutting the vegetables.
- Then add chicken broth and milk.
- Add the chopped onion and broccoli and let it simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- You can add parsley, oregano or garlic as you wish.
- Mix everything in blender or robot.
- Serve hot or warm, a delicious recipe and so easy to make.
This recipe is just perfect with any kind of vegetable, it is easy to make a cream of vegetables, cream of celery, or cream of carrot made with milk.
Delicious broccoli cream recipe made with milk.
90 calories per serving.