Chocolate Banana Burrito Recipe
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Crepes / Servings
475 calories per serving
- Six (Eight-inch) flour tortillas
- One-Fourth teaspoon salt
- One TBS canola oil
- One cup semi-sweet chocolate chip
- Half a teaspoon baking soda
- Half teaspoon baking powder
- Three-Fourth cup of multi-purpose flour
- Half teaspoon vanilla
- Three-Fourth to One cup mashed banana
- One-Fourth cup of softened margarine or butter
- Half cup sugar
- One egg
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- One-Fourth cup of unsweetened cocoa
- Half a cup semisweet chocolate chip
- Two Tablespoon butter
- Preheat your oven to about 350 degrees. Mix the butter and sugar in a big bowl, and beat at medium speed until creamy. Put your vanilla, eggs, and bananas. Keep beating and scrape the bowl repeatedly until well mixed. Decrease the speed to low and put baking soda, baking powder, and flour. Beat very well until mixed very well.
2. Put one of the tortillas up on either a plate or a large surface. Spread around one-sixth of the batter up on the tortilla and do not forget it to top it up with some amount of chocolate chips. Then proceed to roll the burrito and simply place it inside a greased two-quart baking dish. Repeat the process with the leftover tortillas.
3. As for the Glaze: Simply make use of the unsweetened cocoa so as to melt the chocolate chips and butter, by making use of a one-quart saucepan on a low flame. Stir sporadically, until melted. It will take about 4 to 6 minutes. Then, sprinkle glaze on top of the burritos. Bake in the oven for about twenty to twenty-five minutes or until golden. If you like you may sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].