World's Best Chicken Tikka Recipe
For the lovers of chicken, KFC isn’t exactly the end. Chicken Tikka is a superb dish that also has a creamy (and, of course, yummy) gravy. Blended with a number of spices, and cooked after marinating the flesh for a night, this chicken delicacy is bound to impress you with its exotic nature. For the best experience, serve the same with rice or fresh bread (either of roti or naan is fine).
- One tablespoon vegetable oil to fry
- One tablespoon fenugreek leaves
- One tablespoon garlic paste
- Half a kgs of chicken (preferably boneless)
- Half a cup of Greek yoghurt
- One tablespoon coriander powder
- Half a tablespoon of cumin powder
- Half a tablespoon of sugar
- Chopped up coriander leaves
- Half a tablespoon of garam masala
- Some amount of cream
- Half a tablespoon of kasuri methi
- One tablespoon of chili powder
- One and a half tablespoon of coriander powder
- Two tablespoons of garlic paste
- Three Tomatoes
- Three Onions
- Cinnamon sticks
- Cloves (Three in number)
- Green cardamom (Three in number)
- Black cardamom (One to two)
- Bay Leaf
- Half a tablespoon of cumin
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Thoroughly wash the chicken with cool and fresh water and dry it after doing so
- Add all the ingredients related to marination in a large bowl and marinating the chicken
- Keep it in your refrigerator for a minimum of two hours (For the best results do so overnight)
- After doing so, you may grill these pieces in your preheated oven for a minimum of twenty minutes (@240-degree Celsius)
- In case you happen to not have an oven, no worries. You can always pan roast the chicken pieces.
- For that, all you need to do is just add a single tablespoon of vegetable oil to a non-stick frying pan and heat the same.
- Then fry the pieces on a high flame till they get almost cooked
- Do take care of overcooking and related issues because the pieces might turn hard
- While your chicken pieces are getting cooked, marinate your veggies and fry them for a minimum of two minutes
- Grind your tomatoes in a blender
- Add some vegetable oil for the gravy into the same pan.
- Along with that, add your dry spices and fry them till they sizzle
- After this add some of the freshly chopped onions and fry them till, they turn to a yellowish-golden colour
- Also fry the ginger garlic paste
- Then mix up tomatoes, red chilies, coriander powder and salt. Fry this mixture for a minimum of three minutes.
- Then add some melon paste and fry it
- Now add the sugar, tikka pieces and vegetables, stir properly and fry for three minutes
- Add water to make some gravy, then cook it till it starts to boil
- Add cream, garam masala along with the coriander leaves. Keep the frying pan covered for a minimum of fifteen minutes.
450 calories per serving.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle, every day I ask myself hundreds of questions to doctors, specialist and physician. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. Most of our medical sources come from Canada.ca and government research. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: [email protected].